EIRMA supports EPO hosted events!
Learning from global leaders on how to leverage IP to grow high-tech businesses
Join the High-growth technology business forums
The High-growth technology business (HTB) forums will present and elaborate on insightful live case studies of intellectual property (IP) strategies adopted by innovative enterprises, with a focus on SMEs and start-ups. In each of the forums, a global expert panel will guide the audience through the success story presented, take an in-depth look into how intellectual assets support the business case and provide takeaways for practical implementation.
The series of one-hour online events has been designed by the EPO (European Patent Office) and LESI (Licensing Executives Society International) to meet the needs of business decision-makers, venture capital investors and IP professionals in small and medium-sized enterprises. The forums will be held in a lively one-hour live-case study presentation format, plus an optional one-hour meet-the-speakers session.
The forums will take place online on the following dates:
- Case study: Alessio Lorusso, CEO & Founder at Roboze (Italy)
- Industry: Additive manufacturing (3D printing)
- Panel chaired by Willem Bulthuis, Founder and CEO, Corporate Ventures Advisory GmbH (Germany)
- Build-to-sell: 24 March, 17.00-19.00 hrs (CET)
- Case study: Deeanne Akerson, Co-founder and CEO of Kindred Bravely (USA)
- Industry: Retail
- Panel chaired by Juergen Graner, Founder and CEO, Globalator (USA)
For more information on the agenda and the speakers, and to register free of charge for the forums, please visit Event Growth-financing and Event Build-to-sell.
Become a member of the HTB community to stay updated on information relevant to decision-makers and IP professionals in high-growth technology businesses by following www.linkedin.com/company/htbcommunity.