EIRMA CTO FORUM 2023
The ROLE/RELEVANCE of a CTO - in an AI driven world
Digital Transformation Strategy, Value Creation & Collaborative Intelligence (Human & AI)
WHERE: GARAGE Innovation Center located in Arcelik Cayirova Campus
WHEN: 19 October 2023
In today's work landscape, we’ve seen and experienced many changes to the digital workplace - remote work, globally distributed teams, hybrid teams. Digital transformation has become inevitable for industry. New technologies such as big data, the IoT (Internet of Things), Cloud computing and Artificial Intelligence are entering every sector of activity.
Traditionally, the Chief Technology Officer (CTO)’s responsibilities include:
- Technology Strategy Development,
- Driving Innovation,
- Managing Technology Infrastructure,
- Fostering Collaboration, and Talent Management.
In a world where the CIO and CVC’s role becomes more and more crucial, what’s the CTO’s place and responsibilities in the digital transformation we are experiencing?
The CTO plays a crucial role in leading these changes, ensuring that the organization is ready to embrace the opportunities that digital transformation presents.
THE EIRMA CTO FORUM - WILL EXPLORE:
- The key responsibilities of a CTO in the digital transformation (by setting the vision and strategy)
- His place in identifying and implementing the right technologies (technology infrastructure and operations)
- How to drive the innovation culture : innovation opportunities to disrupt traditional business models and capitalise on digital advancements
- Collaboration and leadership with company’s personnel and other C-suite executives
- Technology-related risks management and ensuring the organisation's cybersecurity (Ensuring data security and privacy)
- The importance of the CTO's involvement in the organization's digital transformation journey and share some best practices
OUTCOME - NAVIGATING COMPLEXITIES AHEAD:
This 2023 EIRMA CTO Forum will examine the importance and relevance of the CTO's role and involvement in navigating the complexities of the digital era, will outline their key responsibilities, skills, and impact on business success as well as share best practices to YOUR success.
Ernst Lutz, Chief Technology & Innovation Officer, N.V. Bekaert S.A. - EIRMA President
Chief Technology Officers, Chief Scientists, Corporate Venture Capital.
This event is on invitation only and limited to 30 participants.
Preliminary program available here.
Event fees: 340 € (VAT excluded) for members excluded Belgium
411,4 € (VAT included) for Belgian members
Please register below or send the completed registration form to [email protected].
Please forward this invitation to all whom it may concern in your organization.
A block booking with special rates have been secured at the Crowne Plaza Istanbul Tuzla Viaport Marina for the nights of 18 October and 19 October 2023.
The rate for a single room is 120 € (breakfast included, taxes not included).The group rate is secured until October 2nd 2023.
To book your room please click here
How to get to:
Looking forward to meeting you during the upcoming EIRMA CTO Forum 2023!