TODAY'S PATH TO EXPLICIT KNOWLEDGE:
Applying AI to Knowledge Management practices
Explicit knowledge is knowledge that can be readily articulated, codified, stored, accessed and easily transmitted to others.
Accessing the proper information can sometimes be a challenge to Knowledge Managers and final users - especially in the research and innovation areas.
Today we find more than 120 million of patents, 50 million scientific articles and a very large number of internal reports in every big company. This means that accessing explicit knowledge is a growing problem.
Available AI technology can help the access to Knowledge easier, with knowledge graphs, deep learning, neural networks, etc.
This webinar aims to create a dialogue between Knowledge Management and the Artificial Intelligence specialists in quest of practical tools to apply and how to use them.
- How can AI help KM excel in their work?
- How can KM communicate with AI tools and system?
- The interfaces, technics and tools Knowledge Managers and AI specialists can use/share for better communication
- How to extract, read and use Knowledge Graph?
- What are the benefits of these approaches?
- What are the impacts on our businesses?
Will present the field of Natural Language Processing up to the recent advances in transformer (BERT etc.) and text generation models.
He will also address knowledge graphs as a mean to represent vast amount of information extracted from unstructured textual data.
- Mr. Stephan Raaijmakers - Professor of Communicative AI (Leiden University (LUCL)) and Senior Scientist AI/NLP (TNO)
Will cover recent trends in conversational/communicative AI and expand on behavioural/personalization aspects (how end users may interact with the models). He will also present real life practical application (e.g. Police Force uses these approaches)
Registration and Participative Questionnaire
- For EIRMA members, FREE REGISTRATION,
- For non EIRMA members, Event fees: €30
Registration for Members on this page, or/non members send an email to Carine Ternest
When registering to our webinar, you will receive a short information questionnaire.
Based on your experience, challenges and priorities, our speakers will adapt their presentation.
Please forward this invitation to all whom it may concern in your organization.
Looking forward to host you in our Webinar!