Managing Uncertainties Task Force
EIRMA announces the instalment of a temporary MULTIDICIPLINARY “MANAGING UNCERTAINTIES” TASK FORCE for the period of Covid-19 pandemic restrictions.
This special EIRMA “MANAGING UNCERTAINTIES” TASK FORCE will prepare relevant activities and webinars in reference to the current Industrial Research & Innovation concerns raised by EIRMA members - to handle the market challenges amid Covid-19 impact:
Managing under Financial constraint
- Handling the Human Factor
- Collaboration and Opportunities in the Industrial ecosystem
- Possible Exit strategies after the crisis
The TASK FORCE includes:
Alex Nussem (Chairman) - SG EIRMA
- Monica Schofield - Chair Responsible Innovation TaskForce
- Nicolas Dubuc - Chairman Special Interest Group on Knowledge Management
- Michael Kolk - Chairman Special Interest Group on Digitalisation
- Werner Froehling - Chairman Special Interest Group on Intellectual Asset Management
Please follow our communication platforms (website, Linkedin, Twitter) for the upcoming REMOTE programs and events.