Launch of the European CTO Award 2019
Who is the most inspiring innovation leader?Nominations for the CTO of the Year Europe 2019 Award are now open. The award is designed to highlight the role of technology and innovation as drivers of European growth and prosperity.As of 2019, Orgalim joins Finnish innovation consultancy Spinverse and the EIRMA as a partner to the award. As in previous editions, the award will be presented in two categories: Large Enterprises and Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SME).
HAVE YOU WORKED WITH OR FOR A EUROPE’S GREATEST CTO? WHAT MADE THEM EXCEPTIONAL?
As EIRMA member you can nominate your candidate(s) to be the European CTO of the Year 2019.To nominate your candidate, click here.Nomination of the candidates is open until 1st October 2019.The award will be presented during the Orgalim conference ‘Reinventing Europe’s industrial leadership’ on 12 November 2019 in Brussels.In a new format, finalists will be invited to present live to the conference audience – and the audience will have the chance to vote for their preferred finalist, with the judges taking this into account when selecting the winners.The international Jury is composed of:
- Malte Lohan, Director General of Orgalim
- Ernst Lutz, EIRMA President
- Rada Rodriguez, CEO Schneider Electric GmbH Germany, SVP Strategy & Alliances
- Tomas Hedenborg, CEO of FASTEMS Oy Ab; President of Orgalim
- Anne-Christine Ayed, Former EVP of Research & Innovation, Tarkett SA
- Nicolas Cudre-Mauroux, Research & Innovation Group General Manager (CTO) of Solvay, CTO Europe 2018 winner
- Juha Salmela, CTO and co-founder of Spinnova, CTO Europe 2018 winner
- Pekka Koponen, Secretary of the Jury, Founder and Chairman of Spinverse
More information about the CTO Award, click here